37TH Anniversary Celebration of Roe v. Wade
invites you to the
37th Anniversary Celebration of Roe v. Wade
THURSDAY, January 21, 2010
6:00 pm No-Host Cocktails
7:00 pm Dinner
Jacobs Center [Directions]
404 Euclid Avenue, San Diego, CA 92114
Limited seats! Reserve your place at the table today! Buy tickets here.
$60 in advance / $65 postmarked after January 15th
$20 Student / Low-Income
$600 Reserved Tables of 10
Sponsorships available at many levels! Call (858) 981.4595 for details.
Diverse community members will present artistic perspectives on reproductive justice.
Attorney Matt Stephens will provide an up-to-the-minute analysis of the status and prospects of a woman’s right to choose in 2010 and beyond.
More than ever, we need to stand and be counted!
The ACLU of San Diego & Imperial Counties is a member of the Coalition for Reproductive Choice, which includes the following organizations:
- American Association of University Women
- ACLU of San Diego & Imperial Counties
- First Unitarian Unversalist Church of San Diego
- Law Students for Reproductive Justice at Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Law Students for Reproductive Justice at University of San Diego School of Law
- Make a Difference Fund
- Planned Parenthood of San Diego & Riverside Counties
- San Diego Democratic Club
- San Diego County NOW
- United Nations Association