Call/Email the Imperial County Board of Supervisors and Show Up This Tuesday, Dec.22
Please make your voices heard!
Whether you agreed with Proposition 8 or not, your opinion on whether Imperial County should get involved in this litigation deserves to be heard by the Board of Supervisors. Ask the Board to reopen the matter, put it on the agenda and allow for public comment, prior to further Board action.
The Imperial County Board of Supervisors will be discussing their intervention in the Prop 8 litigation in closed session again this Tuesday.
1. Please call the Supervisors at the numbers below OR e-mail them using our Take Action page.
- Louis Fuentes, 760-482-4309
- Jack Terrazas, 760-482-4306
- Michael W Kelley, 760-355-2042
- Gary Wyatt, 760-344-2181
- Wally Leimgruber, 760-356-2639
2. And, please join us for the Public Comment period, which begins at 10:30a.m and let the Supervisors know that you believe in open governance and that the Board’s intervention on an issue of such significance without public input is unacceptable.
What: Imperial County Board of Supervisors meeting
When: Tuesday, December 22, 2009: please show up at 9:00 a.m., public comment begins at 10:30 a.m.
Where: 940 Main Street, Suite 209, El Centro, Ca. 92243