Join San Diego ACLU NextGen Today!
Become a champion for civil rights and social justice in our region. Join the San Diego ACLU’s growing circle of emerging philanthropists with your annual, tax-deductible gift of $250 or more.
ACLU NextGen donors raise critical funds to support our mission, participate in hands-on advocacy efforts, enjoy programs developed for their interests and needs, and act as ACLU ambassadors within their personal and professional networks.
As a San Diego ACLU NextGen donor, you will:
- Make a minimum. tax-deductible gift of $250 per year (as little as $21/month)
- Gain access to four NextGen Programs per year
- Participate in two NextGen Volunteer opportunities per year
- Receive invitations to two ACLU Membership events per year
- Receive information and resources to engage in civic and social issues
- Enjoy social and professional networking opportunities with other emerging philanthropists and civic leaders
- Become an active participant in the broader social change movement and a knowledgeable resource for your peers, friends and family
- Help the ACLU to win the fight for education equity, reproductive justice, immigrants’ rights, racial justice, LGBTQ rights, criminal justice reform and more!
Click here for more information on joining San Diego ACLU NextGen today!
For information about ACLU NextGen please contact Stephanie Malyn at [email protected] or at 619.880.2760.
The ACLU of San Diego & Imperial Counties fights for individual rights and fundamental freedoms for all through education, litigation, & policy advocacy.