San Diego County Community Colleges Equal Education Resolution
In a vote that further demonstrates the widespread support from educators for the San Diego Unified School District to adopt the “A-G” curriculum for all its high schools, the San Diego and Imperial Counties Community Colleges Association endorsed a resolution directing the district’s Superintendent to develop an implementation plan.
At its meeting on June 1, 2009, the SDICCCA endorsed the resolution to be voted on at the school board’s June 9th meeting.
The SDICCCA represents the following institutions:
– Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District (Grossmont College & Cuyamaca College)
– MiraCosta Community College District
– Palomar Community College District
– San Diego Community College District (City College, Mesa College & Miramar College)
– Southwestern Community College District
For more information about the association, please contact the SDICCCA President, Robert Deegan, Superintendent/President of Palomar College CCD.